Advertising Execs to Discuss Online Ad Trends at The Israel Conference™ on June 2 in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES, CA May 31, 2011 -
On June 2nd in Los Angeles, The Israel Conference™ will present a panel of five distinguished speakers to discuss Social Advertising, Bringing the Imagery of Products and Services into Focus.
The panel will discuss the rapid growth in Online Ad spent and how this media has surpassed other more conventional forms of advertising like newspapers and television. They will also discuss trends in ad delivery platforms and the intriguing relationship between Social Networks and Advertising. The speakers will include:
- Ken Mallon is the head of Yahoo! AdLabs. Ken is a 25-year research veteran who has been a teacher, health researcher, biotech scientist, internet researcher and digital thought leader. Yahoo! AdLabs is a group focused on providing scientific leadership to the industry and accelerating innovation in digital advertising products.
- Yair Goldfinger co-founded Dotomi in 2003 and served as its Chief Technology Officer. Yair also serves as an Advisor to the Board of Volicon. Yair co-founded Odysii Inc, Mirabilis/ICQ, and Dotomi. Dotomi helps marketers rethink display advertising with a new approach called Personalized Media which allows for banner creative and media placement to be determined in real-time at the user and impression level.
- Oren Harnevo is the co-founder and CEO of EyeView, a personalized video tech provider. Oren previously led products at 888.com, an online gaming and entertainment solutions provider. Oren was GM and COO for CheckM8, an online ad serving and rich media technology provider. Eyeview’s technology enhances brand quality video ads by adding dynamic compositions that are updated and targeted in real-time.
- Oren Netzer founded DoubleVerify in 2008 determined to bring needed accountability and transparency to online advertising. DoubleVerify is the pioneer of online media verification. DoubleVerify works with the largest publishers, advertisers, ad networks, ad exchanges, and demand side platforms to verify the correct placement and display of every single impression of a verified online advertising campaign.
- Zohar Levkovitz is the CEO of Amobee. Zohar has been at the forefront of mobile and internet technology development for over 10 years. Zohar was previously CTO of Comverse 3G, MMS, and WAP Push activities. Amobee is the most deployed operator centric ad-serving solution in the world, dynamically inserting relevant, interactive advertisements into all types of mobile entertainment and communication channels.
This year, The Israel Conference™ brings together leading technology innovators and investors for a first look at technologies and products in Mobile, Consumer Brands, eCommerce, Advertising, and Media & Entertainment technology coming out of Israel. Learn firsthand why Israel is a world leader in technology development. Be part of the discussion on venture capital and why investors are putting capital into Israel at a rapid rate.
For further information, contact Paula Page at 310/445-5388 or e-mail Paula at
Paula@TheIsraelConference.orgor visit www.TheIsraelConference.org
The Israel Conference™ features innovators of significant businesses that were founded in Israel / have R&D in Israel / do business in Israel / and investors in Israeli companies in an interactive forum to increase business and investment opportunities. Speakers represent the spirit of the inventiveness of the Israel market. Attendees will gain an insider’s understanding of the growth of both public and privately-held Israel-facing companies. Learn more about the full day of activities by visiting www.TheIsraelConference.org