Mobile Visionaries to Discuss Mobile Trends at The Israel Conference™ on June 2 in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES, CA May 30, 2011 -
On June 2nd in Los Angeles, The Israel Conference™ will present a panel of seven distinguished speakers to discuss Mobile Connections, What is in the Future for your Fingers? Talking, Watching, Connecting, and Commerce - Incredible devices with eye-popping technology that Innovate, Elevate, and Communicate.
The discussion will focus on the changing world of Mobile and how innovation in Israel is
making a unique impact on the variety of ways that consumers will be able to use their mobile devices in the future. The speakers will include:
- Amir Lahat, Head of Business Ventures at NSN. Amir leads new business initiatives focusing beyond the current scope of NSN operations Nokia Siemens Networks connects a quarter of the world’s population with infrastructure and solutions. This is a significant part of the resource that, by 2015, will connect five billion people and many more devices and applications.
- Guy Goldstein is the founder and chief executive officer of Pageonce and has raised $10M in VC funding and grown membership from 0 to 4+ million. Pageonce allows you to manage your finances on your mobile device. Track your bank accounts, credit cards, investment, and travel plans, monitor bills and manage your money..
- Roseline Kalifa is in charge for France Telecom group in Israel Orange is the key brand of France Telecom, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with almost 140 million customers providing internet, television and mobile services.
- Itai Sadan is the co-Founder and CEO of DudaMobile. DudaMobile is a platform to create highly tailored mobile websites by leveraging existing Internet websites, quickly and cost-effectively while keeping a mobile site automatically updated reflecting any changes made to the original Internet website.
- Iri Trashanski is in charge of strategic business development for Marvell including M&A, strategic partnerships, technology / patent licenses. Marvell is a fabless semiconductor company that ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell's expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer, and green products.
- Ori Birnbaum is the co-founder and Head of Business Development for RayV who has developed technology to support high-performance HD video delivery for HDTV and Mobile platforms
This year, The Israel Conference™ brings together leading technology innovators and investors for a first look at technologies and products in Mobile, Consumer Brands, eCommerce, Advertising, and Media & Entertainment technology coming out of Israel. Learn firsthand why Israel is a world leader in technology development. Be part of the discussion on venture capital and why investors are putting capital into Israel at a rapid rate.
The Israel Conference™ features innovators of significant businesses that were founded in Israel / have R&D in Israel / do business in Israel / and investors in Israeli companies in an interactive forum to increase business and investment opportunities. Speakers represent the spirit of the inventiveness of the Israel market. Attendees will gain an insider’s understanding of the growth of both public and privately-held Israel-facing companies. Learn more about the full day of activities by visiting www.TheIsraelConference.org
For further information, contact Paula Page at 310/445-5388 or e-mail Paula at
Paula@TheIsraelConference.orgor visit www.TheIsraelConference.org