The Israel Conference™ is a day to discuss business between Israel and California.
The conference theme is: Cool Business from the Shores of the Mediterranean to the Shores of the Pacific ~ Expanding Opportunities between Israel & California.
We invite panelists who are engaging speakers with a story to tell about the business they have built. Panelists are selected from chief executives, entrepreneurs, technology innovators, financiers, and other charismatic speakers with a story to tell that is both interesting and entertaining.
There are panels throughout the day. Panels for The Israel Confernece on June 4, 2009 were:
- In the Beginning – From Startup to Exit – All in Six Days –The real story of VCs and the CEOs they back. Why each company was funded and what are the results today. Exits that matter.
- Cisterns and Vapor – Clean Tech – Going Green – Chemistry and innovation that changes our access to everyday needs and replenishes the earth. From the desert to the ocean, from Israel for the world.
- High Tech in a Slow Economy – Opportunities for Investment and Challenges for Sales – The High Tech squeeze in Israel – Where is the money, the current market for high tech companies and entrepreneurs. How Israeli companies stay ahead of the curve.
- Medical Miracles – Curing What Ails You – New Therapies, New Legs, New Lifestyle Products, New Drugs. The New You.
- Things that go Click – Capture Technology – From MP3 players to digital cameras to imaging technology that takes pictures inside your body to surveillance cameras, Israeli engineering is delivering consumer products and industrial technology that is changing the world.
- Israel Goes Hollywood – Media without Borders – What’s cool, what’s amazing, what’s displaying, what’s in your device? What’s being funded and how do you become part of the deal?
The Israel Conference™ took place on Thursday June 4, 2009 in Los Angeles. Over 600 people registered to this event featuring CEOs and entrepreneurs from Israeli companies and companies actively engaged in doing business with Israel and California. We have brought this topic to the Los Angeles region in the recent past and the response from the business community has been stellar
Opportunities to have coordinated meetings with panelists will be facilitated by The Israel Conference™ to encourage business development dialogues between companies. Accordingly, CEOs, Chief Information Officers, and Business Development executives from large corporations are invited and encouraged to schedule meetings with panelists.
Contact Sharona Justman, The Israel Conference™ Co-Chair at 310-445-5300 JUSTMAN@STEPSTRATEGY.NET